Name : Sajitha A
Designation : Assistant Professor
Department : Sanskrit
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
|Qualification||M.A.Sanskrit (General), M.Phil, Ph.D, UGC â€“NET.|
|Work Experience||ïƒ˜ Asst.Professor (PG)(Hourly Basis), Department of Sanskrit, University of Calicut (25-01-2016 to|
|Total Experience in Current
|Years (UG)||1 Year|
Ph.D under the guidance of Prof.P.Narayanan Namboodiri, Department of Sanskrit, University of Calicut.ASPIRE Project (SSUS, Kalady) on The influence of Navyanyaya in Rasagangadhara under the guidance of Prof.P.C.Muraleemadhavan with the funding of Kerala state Higher Education council, 2011
Edited work : 1.Sarvasvasamrddhi (Ed) jointly with Dr.N.K.Sundareswaran, Publication Division, University of Calicut, January, 2016, ISBN81-7748-198-3,978-81-7748-198-3
Articles: 1. Keralathile Sastrakavyaparamparyam, Malayaliyude Samskritavazhikal, Prof.N.V.P.Unithiri (Ed), Vidyarthi Publications, Calicut,2015, ISBN-978-81-927675-4-3,pp-84-96
2. Grammatical Aspects in Suruparaghava, Proceedings of International Seminar of SVASH, vol.I, ISBN-978-81-907480-9-4,pp.126-129.
3. Vrttaratnavali as a sastrakavya, Vyakhyasudha (Prof.K.Sekharan Felicitation Volume), Prof.P.Narayanan Namboodiri (Ed), Publication Division, University of Calicut, 2015, ISBN81-7748-196-7,978-81-7748-196-9,pp.194-202
4. Narration of Krishna legend- A Comparison Between Vasudevavijaya and Srikrishnavijaya, Proceedings of International Seminar of SVASH, vol.I, ISBN-978-81-928007-45,pp.153-155.
5. Aspects of Semantics in Karakas: A study based on Supadmavyakarana, Journal of Sukrtindra Oriental Research Institute, vol.18, ISSN2229-3337,October 2016,pp.22-37
6. Post-Paniniyan systems of Sanskrit grammar: A Study with special reference to Supadmavyakarana, Vicaracaturi 9Prof.P.Narayanan Namboodiri felicitation volume, Dr. K.K.Geethakumary (Ed), Publication Division,University of Calicut,2016, ISBN 81-7748-200-9,978-81-7748-200-3,pp.328-3427. Treatment of Unadisutras inVasudevavijaya, Samskrtakairali, Vol.V, 2016-17, Department of Sanskrit, University of Calicut, ISSN2349-333X, pp.76-85.
|Papers Presented in Conferences/ Seminars||
1. Prakriyasarvasva- A study based on Atmanepadaprakarana,International Seminar on Grammatical Theories in Sanskrit and Malayalam- From Panini to Keralapanini, Trivandrum, 24-26, February 2014
2. Grammatical Aspects in Suruparaghava, SVASH, April,2014
3. Krishna Episode- A study based on Vasudevavijaya, International Seminar on New vistas in Indological Research, University of Calicut, 24-25 March 2015
4. History of Non-Paninian Systems of Sanskrit Grammar, Third Annual Kerala History Conference, Kottayam 26-28 November 2015
5. Narration of Krishna legend- A comparison Between Vasudevavijaya and Srikrishnavijaya, SVASH, August 2016
1. Grammatical Aspects in Sugalarthamala, 47th All India Oriental Conference, Guwahati, 2-4 January2015
2. An Introduction to Supadmavyakarana, Aspects of Non-paninian systems of Grammar, University of Calicut, 25-26 November 2015
3. Aspects Semantics in Karaka- A Study based on Supadmavyakarana, All Kerala Oriental Conference, 15-16 December 2015
4. Vasudevaijaya- A General Introduction, National Seminar on Contribution of Kerala to Sanskrit Grammar, SSUS Rc Tirur, 17-18 March 2016
5. Ramavarmamaharajacarutram-A Sastrakavya from Kerala, 48th All India Oriental Conference, Haridwar, 12-14 November 2016.
6. Alavalam- Sameekshathmakam Adhyayanam, Three-Day National Seminar on Svathanthryottara Samskritakavyani Kavyasastragranthascha, Rashtriya Samskrita Samsthan Deemed University, 21-23 March 2018.
7. Kerala tradition of Vyakarana Sastrakavyas, 49th All India Oriental Conference, Shree Somnath Sanskrit University, 18-20 May 2018.
|PhD / M Phil/ Projects Guided||Projects at PG level: 3 ; Projects at UG level: 3|
|Seminars/ Conferences Organised||Co-ordinator, Two day national seminar on â€“Sanskrit Theatre: Approaches, Practice and New Horizons, organized by dept of sanskrit, GBC, Dharmadam, on 19th-20th november 2019.|
|Additional Responsibilities (2019-20)||
Â§ Member of
Ã˜ Endowment Committee
Ã˜ Legal Literacy Cell