Name : Dr. Sinumol Thomas
Designation : Assistant Professor
Department : MALAYALAM
Email : email@example.com
|Qualification||M.AMalayalam, M.Ed, Ph.D(Malayalam), NET (Malayalam & Education),|
|Present Position||Asst.Professor of Malayalam|
|Work Experience||13 years|
|Total Experience in Current
Awarded PhD in Malayalam on the topic, ‘Cultural Transformation in the Life of Wayanadan Pulayas(Mata) Due to the Influence of Emigrants’ from Kannur University on 18/01/2013
1. Thaayverukalude Shabdangal (Study). Logos Books, Pattambi.2018.
2. Prathirodathinte suviseshangal (Study) Eyebooks kerala, Kozhikode. 2019
Research Publications- Chapters, Edited work, Articles etc:
1. Vamseeyatha Vicharavum Veekshanavum.(Ed. M.I. Punnoose) ‘Wayanadan Pulayarude Kalappettu Vamseeya Sangeethathinte Prathinidhanam’ (Article);Vidwan P.G NairSmaraka Gaveshana Kendram, Aluva,2013.
2. .Tholkakkapiyavum Malayalavyakaranavum.(Ed. A.M.Sreedharan) ‘Swanavijnjnam Tholkakkapiyathilum Keralapanineeyathilum ’(Phonology in Tholkapiyam and Kerala Panineeyam) (Article): Samayam Publication, Kannur.2014
3. . Kathayude Akapporul.(Ed. N. Velappan Nair) ‘Karutha Chiruthayude Velutha Kunju’ (Article) :Rachana Bhasha Patana Kendram, Neyyattinkara. 2017
4. Thenninthian Katha: Samskarika Vayanakal(Ed. Dr. Ajitha Chemban) Sthree: Sareeram Swatham,Prathirodham Gracyude Kathakalil (Article): kairali Books , Kannur. 2017
5. Adhunikananthara malayala novel (Ed. Dr.Kumar J.& Dr.K.Shiju) Ananda nirasathinte thadavarakal (Article): malooban books. Thiruvananthapuram. 2018
6. Malayala Kavithayile Puthiya Idangal (Ed. Dr.Josna Jacob) Avan,Aval ? Athu (Article): Pusthaka Bhavan Payyannur. 2018
7. Kerala Folklore Desom Kalam Samooham Reethisasthraparinathikal (Ed.Dr.Jayachandran keezhoth) Putharikkolu:Wayanadan Pulayarude Puthari Anushtanam(article): Kerala Bhasha Institute,Thiruvananthapuram. 2018.
8. Navothnam sargathmakathayum desasmrithiyum (Ed. V.Lissy Mathew) Keezhala Prathirodham Pulayatharayil (article):Sahiti Dept.of Malayalam,SSUS Payyannur.2018.
Research Papers/Articles in journals
1. ‘Gothra Sanghyanamangalude Dravida Paschathalam’ (Page No: 1643-1649): Malayalam Research Journal: Volume 5 No- 3.Sept-Dec 2012. ISSN -0974-1984: Referd
2. ‘Wayanadinte Pradesika Charithra Nirmmithiyil Gothravargga Jana vibhagangaludepradhanyam’(PageNo:6-10):Sargasudha: Volume.1.August.2012. ISSN -2277-5714.
3. Gundert Nighanduvile Bandha Soochaka Padangalude Samskarika Paschathalam (Page No: 102-114): Brennen Journal of Multidisciplinary Studies. Volume 9.2014. ISSN -2231-5489.
4. ‘Wayanadan Pulayarude Thulappath’ (Page No:26-30) :Brennen Journal of Multidisciplinary Studies. Volume 8.2013. ISSN -2231-5489.
5. ‘Navodthana Asaya Parisaram Malayala Sahithya Vimarsanathil.C.P. Achyuthamenonte NiroopanangaliloodeOranweshanam’(pageno:68-77) :Brennen Journal of Multidisciplinary Studies.Volume7 .2012. ISSN -2231-5489.
6. ‘Matharude Achara Bhashapadangalum Avayude Samoohika Paschathalavum’. (Page No:32-39) :Brennen Journal of Multidisciplinary Studies. Volume 6.2011. ISSN -2231-5489.
7. ‘Wayanadan Pulayuride Bandha Soochaka Padangal’ (Page No:31-37) :Brennen Journal of Multidisciplinary Studies. Volume 5.2010.
8. ‘Wayanadan Pulayarum Samathalathile Pulayarum’ (Page No:51-58). Poli.book no.1 Lakkam26-27
9. Nelkrishiyile Wayanadan Reethikal –Nattarivum Kettarivum (Page No:43-51). Poli.book no.1 Lakkam29.
10. Gothrabhasha: Adhiniveshvum Athijeevanavum (Page No:69-78) Thudi research journal 2017 Jan-March Vol 5. Lakkam1. ISSN 2320-8880
11. Vimarsahasyam: Samoohika vimarsanathinte Sookshmavayanakal( Chemmanam kavithakale munnirthiyulla Anweshanam (Page No:69-78) Thudi research journal 2017 April-June Vol 5.Issue 2. ISSN 2320-8880
12. Kazhcha :Anubhavavum Akhyanavum (Page No:42-44) Padayali samayam Masika Lakkam 3. April 2017
13. ‘MathaBhashayile Kriyapadangal’ :Brennen Journal of Multidisciplinary Studies. ISSN -2231-5489.
14. ‘GothraVinimayangalile Pazhamchollukal’ :Brennen Journal of Multidisciplinary Studies. ISSN -2231-5489.
15. ‘Thuranna Aranginte Samoohika prathibadhatha’: (Page No45-50): Brennen Journal of Multidisciplinary Studies (Peer reviewed)Volume 13, 2018 ISSN -2231-5489.
16. Wayanadan Pulayarude Yaarora- Prathirodhathinte anushtana mathruka :(Page No.37-47) Chengazhi A peer reviewed research journalVol 1, Jan-June 2019.ISSN- 2581-9585
17. Pattum Jeevithavum: Wayanadan Pulayarude Olakkalipettu.: (Page No.132-146) Cotemporary Minds, A peer reviewed Research Journal Vol.8 issue January 2019. ISSN 2277-4246
|Papers Presented in Conferences/ Seminars||
International Seminar Papers
1. Presented a paper titled Thuranna Aranginte Samoohika Prathibadhatha in the international seminar on Creating the Text of Theatre in Contemporary Drama organized by the Dept. of Malayalam, Central university of Kerala on 6,7,8 February 2019.
2. Presented a paper titled Putharikkolu: A Ritual of Wayanadan Pulaya in the international seminar on The Folkloristic Discourse in the Present Era organized by the Dept. of Malayalam, Payyannur College Payyannur on 23-24 January 2018.
3. Presented a paper titled Wayanadan pulaya(Matha):Tribal Tradition and Culture in the fourth annual international conference organized by the Dept. of History university of Calicut on 11-13 November 2016 .
4. Presented a paper titled Ethnicity, colonialism and Resistance: An analysis of the ritual Yaaroara of Pulaya community of wayanad district in the international seminar on Folklore as Cultural studies organized by the Dept. of Malayalam& Kerala studies University of Calicut , Dept. of Malayalam , Malabar Christian College Kozhikode & Poorna Publication on 22nd Oct 2016.
5. Presented a paper titled Post Humanism Malayala Cinemayil in the International Conference on Crossing Borders:Film and Literature Organized by Nirmalagiri College Koothuparamba 2019 December 17,18&19
National Seminar Papers
1. Presented a paper titled Herman Gundert and Cultural Politics of Thalassery in the two day national seminar on Thalassery: Land of Socialcultural identity and contextual modernity held at Govt.College, Thalassery, Chokli on 6th &7th December 2018
2. Presented a paper titled Kalpanikathyum Anubhavavishkaravum in the three day national seminar on Romanticism Thought & Passion held at Sree sankaracharya university of Sanskrit regional Centre payyannur on 04.12.2018
3. Presented a paper titled Keezhala Prathirodham Pulayatharayil in the three day national seminar on Kerala Navodhanam sahithyam- Samskaram held at Sree sankaracharya university of Sanskrit regional Centre payyannur on 21.02.2018
4. Presented a paper titled Avan , Aval ---, Athu. P.P.Ramachandrante Athu enna Kavithaye Munnirthi Chila Vicharangal in the two day national seminar on malayala Kavithayile Puthiya Idangal held at EKNMGovt. College, Elerithattu on 16th &17th on November 2017.
5. Presented a paper titled Vimarsahasyam :samoohika vimarsanathinte sookshmavayanakal in the two day national seminar on Sahithyam: Vayanayum Vimarsavum Cultural Readings held at E.K. Nayanar Memorial Govt. College, Elerithattu on 14-15 December 2016
6. Presented a paper titled Gothra Bhasha Adhiniveshavum athijeevanavum in the two day national seminar on language: Cognition expression, Power held at Govt. Arts & Science College, Balusseri on 15th &16th November 2016.
7. Presented a paper entitled Vamseeyatha, adhinivesham, prathirodham gothra kalakalil in the three day national seminar on Performing art & Culture held at Dr. P K Rajan Memorial Campus, Nileswaram on 9-11 November 2016.
8. Presented a paper titled Navakathayude Rashtreeyam in the three day national seminar on South Indian Story: Cultural Readings held at Govt. Brennen College, Dharmadam on 2-4 November 2016.
9. Presented a paper titled ‘Literature and Malayalam Cinema: A historical overview in the One day national seminar held at CKGM Govt.College, Perambra on 22nd January 2016.
10. Presented a paper titled Malayala cinemayum Sahithyavum in the three day national seminar on Madhyamam Samskaram Samooham held at Govt. Brennen College, Dharmadam on 16-18 September 2015.
11. Presented a paper titled Wayanadan Gothra Parmparyavum Pradesika Charithra Rachnayum in the three day national seminar on Interpretation of History and Culture Revealed in Literature held at CAS College, Madayi on 24 - 26 September 2014.
12. Presented a paper Swana VijnjnamTholkakkapiyathilum Keralapanineeyathilum – A Comparative Approach in the three day national seminar on Impact of Tholkappiam in Malayalam Grammar held at Dr. P K Rajan Memorial Campus, Nileswaram on 16-18 January 2014.
13. Presented a paper titled ‘Language and Gender Status’ in the three day national seminar held at Govt. Brennen College, Dharmadam on 24th, 25th & 26th October 2013.
14. Presented a Paper titled Nelkrishiyile Wayanadan Reethikal in the two day national seminar on Folklore held at Thunjath Ezhuthachan Malayalam University, Tirur, on 12- 13 December 2013.
15. Presented a paper titled Renaissance Ideological Milieu in Malayalam Literary Criticism’ in the two day national seminar held at Govt. Brennen College, Dharmadam on 24th & 25th February 2012.
16. Presented a paper titled Kalapettu of Wayanadan Pulaya: A Representation of Ethnic Music in the three day national seminar on Ethnography held at U.C College, Aluva from 01.02.2012 to 03.02.2012.
State level Seminar Papers/ Regional Seminar
1. Presented a Paper titled Gundertinte Bhasha sambhavanakal’ in the one day seminar on Malayala bhasha sahithyathile Vaidesika swadheena dharakal held at Nirmalagiri College, Koothuparamba on 18th November2017.
2. Presented a Paper titled Cultural Transformation in the Life of Wayanadan Pulayas(Mata) Due to the Influence of Emigrants’ in the one day seminar held at Govt. Brennen College, Dharmadam on 20.01.2010.
3. Presented a Paper titled ‘The Custom Language of Pulayas in Wayanad’ in the one day seminar held at Govt. Brennen College, Dharmadam on 14.09.2010.
|PhD / M Phil/ Projects Guided||
PG - 24
UG - 24
|Seminars/ Conferences Organised||
Co-ordinator of the national seminar held at the Department of Malayalam, Govt. Brennen Collge, Thalassery on the topic ‘Soundharyasasthram: Sidhanthavum Sameepanavum.’
|Additional Responsibilities (2019-20)||
Convenor, Alumni Co-ordination Committee
Member,Research and Project CommitteeMember, Women Anti harassment Cell